NotifierLight has experienced a little redesign. The new version 1.2 is available in the download section. The version 1.1.4 can still be downloaded.
- Changed: GUI Redesign
- Changed: Depending on the plugin it can now be added more than once
- Changed: Internal: If a device don´t understand a set color, NL will find the closest fitting color.
- Changed: Pause is now Do Not Disturb.
- Added: Define a hotkey for Do Not Disturb
- Added: Devices can now have additional properties
- Added: ScreenBulb property for a smaller bulb
- Added: CMY Mode for BlinkStick and BlinkStick Pro
- Added: New Lighttypes Ambilight, Candle and Alarm
- Added: Plugins: ODBC and EMail (Prototypes)
- Added: Support for a new device: Blync from Blynclight.com
- Added: Welcome Page with helpful links
- Added: Internal: Advanced Mode to activate special properties (will be added to the GUI later)
- Added: Change the EventQueue directly in the GUI
- Fixed: Busylights switched to off after a while
- Fixed: A few smaller bugs
We´ve also changed the information pages in the NL blog.
- New Older Screenshots section (in About NotifierLight)
- Changed EventQueue page
- Changed About NotifierLight page
Feel free to test the new functions. Please keep in mind that NotifierLight is still under construction. But we can say it is already very stable.
Please let us know what you think about the update or general NotifierLight functions.